Delve into a mouth-watering selection of recipes supplied by leading organic brands. From classics such as traditional roast leg of lamb to chocolate and amaretto panna cotta – there’s everything to get you excited for a whole new world of organic food including healthy lunches and indulgent evening treats. Just remember to use organic ingredients and tell us why you love it. You can select a recipe below or filter the recipes using the search function.
And when you’re done, we’d love to know what you think so remember to add your comments and rate the recipes too.
Organic figs with Goats cheese cheesecakeMonica Galetti's Organic figs with Goats cheese cheesecake0
Gnocchi with Fennel and HorseradishMonica Galetti's Gnocchi with Fennel and Horseradish Gnocchi is so easy to make that after the first...0
Lemon Chicken with FennelMonica Galetti's Lemon Chicken with Fennel This is such an easy meal and you can substitute the veg...0
Sweet corn fritters with Organic Greek YoghurtMonica Galetti's Sweet corn fritters with Organic Greek Yoghurt0
Chicken Goats cheese and Sweetcorn BakeMonica Galetti's Chicken Goats cheese and Sweetcorn Bake0
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural