Delve into a mouth-watering selection of recipes supplied by leading organic brands. From classics such as traditional roast leg of lamb to chocolate and amaretto panna cotta – there’s everything to get you excited for a whole new world of organic food including healthy lunches and indulgent evening treats. Just remember to use organic ingredients and tell us why you love it. You can select a recipe below or filter the recipes using the search function.
And when you’re done, we’d love to know what you think so remember to add your comments and rate the recipes too.
Organic chargrilled hanger steak, loaded potato skins, baby gem and blue cheese salad by Lisa AllenCooking Time: 1 hour 55 minutes, plus 1 hour briningServes: 40
Organic Barley, Pea and Mint Salad with Fresh Goat’s Cheese by Emily WatkinsCooking Time:50 minutes Serves:40
Confit shoulder of organic lamb with rosemary and garlic, poached plum tomatoes, French beans and purée potatoes by Nigel Haworth0
Emily Watkins' Organic Asparagus and Hollandaise Tart0
Organic Brandy Snap Cases with White Chocolate MousseMonica Galetti's Organic Brandy Snap Cases with White Chocolate Mousse0
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural