The Bees come to the City
As bees are driven away from the countryside due to intensive farming, they’re thriving in the city thanks to a surge in urban bee-keepers. Click here to find out more in the latest instalment of BBC 2’s Natural World.
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural