High animal welfare
With plenty of space and fresh air to thrive and grow, organic animals are happier animals. Tell me more ›
Better for nature
Organic food is grown and farmed in a way that is kinder to nature and the environment. Tell me more ›
More natural food
Organic means no GM crops and fewer artificial pesticides, no hydrogenated fats and fewer additives. Tell me more ›
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural